ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE AND SCOOTER MARKET 2018 TO RISE AS A WORLDWIDE TRENDSETTER IN TECHNOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENT WITH GROWTH IN REVENUE AND GROSS MARGIN 2023

Smith, J. (2018, September 12). Electric Motorcycle and Scooter Market 2018 to rise as a Worldwide Trendsetter in Technology and Development with growth in Revenue and Gross Margin 2023. Retrieved September 12, 2018, from https://www.rbtereport.com/2018/09/12/electric-motorcycle-and-scooter-market-2018-to-rise-as-a-worldwide-trendsetter-in-technology-and-development-with-growth-in-revenue-and-gross-margin-2023-3/

The market for electric motorcycles and scooters is on the rise. With the increase of traffic and air pollution these quick and efficient modes of transportation are the future. The electric scooter and motorcycle industries are expected to boom like trendsetters with following companies being the lead competitors: AIMA, Yadea, Sunra, BYVIN, TAILG, Lvyuan, Incalcu, Lvjia, Lima, Supaq, Bodo, Slane, OPAI, Xiaodao Ebike, Birdie Electric, Gamma, Mingjia, Qianxi Vehicle, Zuboo, Lvneng, Sinski, Aucma EV, Giant EV, Palla, Forever, Emmelle, Yamaha, Lvju, Songi, Hero Electric. All these companies are the forefathers of the Electric bike, scooter, and motorcycle industry.

This article relates to environmental science because it talks about energy efficient transportation. The talk about a rising market of an electric vehicle is amazing news for environmentalists. The change of gas using vehicles to these is amazing for the world. I really think that this change will help prolong the existence of humans on earth.

5 thoughts on “ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE AND SCOOTER MARKET 2018 TO RISE AS A WORLDWIDE TRENDSETTER IN TECHNOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENT WITH GROWTH IN REVENUE AND GROSS MARGIN 2023

1. I definitely agree with this. The news that a cleaner type of vehicle is on the rise is very exciting and hopefully it can make a big impact on the pollution slowly destroying our planet.

2. I think that electric scooters are a very useful addition to the automobile alternatives. Personally I do think that urban areas may have to adapt to their presence, but in the long run I believe that these scooters will have a massive impact on the way people get around.

3. I think it is great that companies are trying to actively create energy efficient products that will not harm the environment. But, are there any downsides to having electric vehicles?