Nissan Leaf SV

(2016). Rodale’s Organic Life. The Best Eco-Friendly Cars Of 2016 | Rodale’s Organic Life. Retrieved from http://www.rodalesorganiclife.com/home/the-best-eco-friendly-cars-of-2016

The 2016 Nissan Leaf SV was already electricity powered in other previous models. The Leaf has a new battery life for 107 miles of range. Fast charging stations can refill an empty battery in 30 minutes up to 80 percent. The previous models only lasted up to four hours. The Leaf is much more affordable than other green cars and runs completely on electric power. This allows the driver to start their car and any applications in the car via phone.

This new 2016 Nissan Leaf SV is much more affordable and greener that electricity powered cars. Due to the cars very high battery life electricity is not nearly used as much along with the waste of gas. The charging stations allow the cars to be more productable. If the car is completely run on electricity is completely gets rid of the large problem of pollution the world. The new smart phone applications for the car makes the buyer willingly become greener.

4 thoughts on “Nissan Leaf SV

1. I know a lot of people hold off from buying electric cars because the distance they can travel safely is not enough. To see this kind of innovation is great. Are other electric car companies improving their mileage range?

2. I think that the affordability of the car is great for our society because for many people, costs can be an easy deal-breaker. Obviously people want to help the planet, but they don’t want to lose a lot of money while doing it. This can also be connected to the food industry as cheaper foods tend to be from big businesses and unhealthy for both the consumer and the environment. I think that by creating the Leaf, Nissan will lead other companies to build similar models in order to compete with this one.

3. It’s exciting to hear about more and more improvements on electrical cars. Especially since my family is looking to buy a new car, I’ve been urging my parents to consider electric. I know there are definitely some drawbacks, but these updates are a good sign. Do you know what’s next for the Nissan Leaf? Will they try to make charging stations more ubiquitous?

4. I think this is great, my friend’s mom drove a nissan leaf and loved it, however she was afraid to take it on long drives because of the electricity. Are there going to be more charging stations as more electrical cars are produced?