abstract 3 part 3

1.  Fullerton, D.( 2019, Feb. 19) Carbon taxes could unfairly have adverse effects on countries with no money. Retrieved February 26, 2019, from

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/02/190219155201.htm

Although many countries often aid poor or developing countries, a carbon tax which is proposed to reduce climate change could harm those countries. This could perhaps could lead to the reconsiderment of a carbon tax.

This related to environmental science because, many policy makers and scientists are in favor of the carbon tax, yet it could negatively affect countries that are already in despair.Many people are pushing a carbon tax as a resort to aid in enviromental recovery, but many protest to this action for fincial reasons, that could jeopardize economic systems in many countries.Another note,this tax has the potenal to affect fossil fuel run countries,such America and the the United Kingdom sparking a debate in many countries and climate change experts over what is the correct approach.

One thought on “abstract 3 part 3

1. I agree with your sentiments, as I myself am in favor of a carbon tax. It just provide a way to make up of the cheaper costs of foreign goods produced in countries with very minimal environmental regulations. For this reasonalone, I think it has great potential, not to mention the fact that it could be a good source of revenue for governments. Do you think such a policy would be implemented in the United States anytime soon?