Sustainable Travel and How to Be More Green

Qatar Airways, Q. A. (2021, August 4). What to look for when making sustainable travel plans. Seattle Times. https://www.seattletimes.com/sponsored/what-to-look-for-when-making-sustainable-travel-plans/

This article focuses on the ways you can be more environmentally friendly when traveling, and how each part of your trip can be improved to benefit both the environment as well as your trip. Ways such as choosing flights and transport were mentioned in the article to help our environment while we go on vacation. This article was sponsored by Qatar Airways, this shows us that the article is trustworthy due to their immense knowledge of flights and transportation. 

This article relates to ecotourism because it shows how even traveling to far places can be environmentally friendly, and how it is possible to make smarter decisions in each part of your vacation. I think this article helped me understand how many ways there are to benefit your vacations and keep the environment healthy even when visiting new places.

5 thoughts on “Sustainable Travel and How to Be More Green

1. I think it is important that we focus on becoming more eco-friendly when we travel so I like that we are learning about this subject. Did you find in your research that it tends to be more expensive to travel eco-friendly, less expensive, or no difference?

2. Interesting article! It is definitely important to try to keep the environment clean and healthy, especially when on a trip. What methods do you personally like to be eco-friendly when travelling?

3. I agree that it is nice to see some positives of ecotourism, and safe ways of traveling, but which means of traveling might you think is the most safe?

4. I really like this topic and I think it needs to be researched more, in general. How do you think the fact that the article is sponsored by Qatar Airways change the credibility of the information?